"A positive attitude is a key component of troubleshooting success. Every problem is solvable. There are a lot of techniques to help you narrow down the possibilities until you have found the root cause of the problem. But without a positive attitude, you are virtually guaranteed to fail."
- External XML entity injection in WHM locale upload interface. (0) The WHM/cPanel XML locale file uploads allowed the processing of external XML entities. This would permit resellers with the ‘locale-edit’ […] 2 days ago
- ApacheBooster V2.2 stable released (2) We are pleased to announce the release of ApacheBooster v2.2 We’ve upgraded ApacheBooster to 2.2 version. We have made several changes in […] 3 weeks ago
- Just try:: chmod -x /bin/chmod (0) What will happen if you remove the executable flag from the chmod binary itself? root@server:~# chmod -x /bin/chmod root@server:~# […] 1 month ago
- ApacheBooster V2.1 released (0) We are pleased to announce the release of ApacheBooster v2.1 We’ve upgraded ApacheBooster to 2.1. We have made several changes in […] 4 months ago
- mod_reveseproxy: extract client IP from reverse proxy (0) If you setup Apache 2.4 With mod_remoteip, the apache extendedstatus always gives you the proxy IP, instead of client IP, actually this is […] 5 months ago