"A positive attitude is a key component of troubleshooting success. Every problem is solvable. There are a lot of techniques to help you narrow down the possibilities until you have found the root cause of the problem. But without a positive attitude, you are virtually guaranteed to fail."
- ApacheBooster V2.1 released (0) We are pleased to announce the release of ApacheBooster v2.1 We’ve upgraded ApacheBooster to 2.1. We have made several changes in […] 2 months ago
- mod_reveseproxy: extract client IP from reverse proxy (0) If you setup Apache 2.4 With mod_remoteip, the apache extendedstatus always gives you the proxy IP, instead of client IP, actually this is […] 3 months ago
- WHM/cPanel Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (0) WHM/cPanel is prone to cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize users inputs and datastore files. Due […] 3 months ago
- Don’t restore cPanel backup from untrusted source (0) In WHM, there is a feature "restore account" which is used to restore a full account backup. Normal users can generate the backup from […] 4 months ago
- ApacheBooster V2.0 Stable released (1) We are pleased to announce the release of ApacheBooster v2.0 We’ve upgraded ApacheBooster to 2.0. We have made several changes in […] 4 months ago