We are pleased to announce the release of ApacheBooster v1.6
We’ve upgraded ApacheBooster to 1.6. We have made several changes in configuration and also add some extra features. Please see the new features and updates.
1) Fixed Varnish memory leak.
2) changed Nginx configuration file
3) fixed backend scripts bug.
4) Instant nginx virtualhost update, while changing site IP address to dedicated and vice versa.
6) You can now exclude domains from varnish cache(WHM–>>PLUGINS–>>APACHEBOOSTER–>>VARNISH TUNNER->>.Exclude Domain from varnish caching).
7) Enabled varnish and nginx monitoring service using chksrvd.
If you need any help or if you find any bug or do you need any new feature please feel free to contact me.
Please do the following steps to upgrade.
wget http://prajith.in/downloads/updateapachebooster sh updateapachebooster
wget http://prajith.in/downloads/apachebooster.tar.gz tar -zxf apachebooster.tar.gz cd apachebooster bash install.sh or sh install.sh
This project has been taken over by Ndimensionz. New and bug free version of Apachebooster can be downloaded from http://ndimensionz.com/apachebooster